Airbnb Property Management

Questions about short term property management

You need a DPBR Vacation Rental License, a a City Tax Receipt and a City Vacation Rental License if regulated on the city. If you are renting in sites other than Airbnb, you need a Sales and use tax receipt and a Broward Business Tax Receipt.

If you only use Airbnb, You do not need one. If you rent on other platforms  like, VRBO, Marriot Homes And Villas.